dimecres, 28 de novembre del 2007


Hello! Today in my blog I'm going to talnk about my favourite music. Basically I like three types of music: Rock, Ska and house-dance music.

The first type is the rock spanish. I listen groups like Marea, Extremoduro, Sínkope, La fuga, Despistaos, Rosendo, Without, Miau Miau, etc..Sometimes I also lisen english rock like: Offspring, NOFX, Bad Religion, etc..

The most importants groups of Ska are: Betagarri, Obrint Pas, Brams, Ska-p, Dekrèpits, etc..

And finally the house-dance music. Basically I lisen Flaix Fm, a radio program. My favourites songs are: Up 2 11, Heater, Sweet Dreams, I found you, Dreamland and others..


Well, it is all for today, because we are in a exams week.. :(


byee!

1 comentari:

Asociación Musical "Salvador Contreras" ha dit...

One of the types of my favourite music is house, the same as you. Also I like Estremo duro like you. If you like, we can swap some music. Bye