dijous, 22 de novembre del 2007



hello!

Today in my entry I'm going to talk about my favourtie TV program: Se lo que hicisteis.

It is a very funny program. They talk about pther TV programs, basically wich talk about the "notícies del cor". They criticize the mistakes of this programs, and his idiots and deagradables topics. The characters are Pepe Maceiras, Pilar Rubio, Patrícia Conde and Ángel Martín ( this are in the foto) and Miki Nadal, Dani Mateo, and the paparazzi.

Yesterday they recive two prices of the "Academia de la televisión española". One of this is for the best entertainment program, and other for the best presenters ( Ángel Martín and Patrícia Conde).

byeee!


4 comentaris:

gtarrats ha dit...

Yes eudald!!
Nowadays in the TV is the best program!!
See You!

gtarrats ha dit...
L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.
Asociación Musical "Salvador Contreras" ha dit...

Another thing in common. I also watch this programme nearly everyday. I think it is the funniest programme on TV.

Jaume Vidal ha dit...

Hi everybody!!! I agree with gerard!!! It's one of the best programms of TV!!!