dimecres, 5 de març del 2008


heey!
Todat I want to talk about Dragon Ball! My favourite series when I was child!
The other day, talking with my friend Gerard, he told me that he discover (with one computer program) one channel in the american TV, that all the day put Dragon Ball. The channel is called Dragon Ball TV.
This series is about a child Son Goku, that is an extraterrest that have a especials powers. He grow up and fight with the monsters that wanted to destroy the earth. Son Goku have friends with powers also, and his soons also have the powers. My favourite character is Tranks ( the character that is in the right of the picture, the other is Son Goku.
The series changed his name while Son Goku is growing up: fisrts is Dragon Ball, after Dragon Ball Z, and finally Dragon Ball GT!
Well, is all for today!
Byee!