dimarts, 11 de març del 2008



Heey!

Today I'm very happy because we recive the tickets for the concert of Marea!

Franc, Ferran, Gerard and me bought the tickets in internet and yesterdey recive them. We have some problems and bought the tickets very later, because the concert is this Saturday, and we are frightened that recive the tickets later.

The concert is in Badalona, and we will take the train in the afternoon and stay in Barcelona during the afternoon, and after this, we will go to Badalona, in the Palau Olímpic to the concert.

When the concert finisih we want to go in some disco of Barcelona, and later we will go to sleep in Frnac sister's house. Ans the next morning, we take a train to Figueres.

Mares is my favourite group. I love some songs like: perro verde, corazón de mimbre, barniz, incandecente, la luna me sabe a poco, el hijo de la Inés, despellejo, etc..

I hope that the concert in Badalona will be better than the concert in Girona, but the concert in Girona was very good.

Well, I finsih this entry..

Byeee

1 comentari:

Jaume Vidal ha dit...

HI Eudald,
I hope that do you will enjoy this concert, they sound really good...