dissabte, 26 d’abril del 2008

Hello!
Well, this is my last term of second of batxillerat and consequently it’s my last blog. I’m very tired and I have few ideas, for this reason, I have decided to talk about the last book I have read. The book is called: “la insoportable levedad del ser”, written by Milan Kundera. I didn’t know this book and I didn’t know the writer, but a friend told me that it was a very good book if I like reading Nietzsche.
The book is a love story that include different problems like the true and the lie, the happiness, the social and politician problems, etc.. but the story is created from one of the theories of a romantic philosopher, Friedrich Nietzsche: “la teoria de l’etern retorn”.
I think that it’s a book with very beautiful ideas about life, and I recommend this book!
Now I have started reading another book: “el nom de la rosa”, because I haven’t watched the film yet, and a lot of people says that it’s very good. First prefer reading the book, and then I will watch the film.
Now I finisih my first entry of the term and I go on reading books.
Byee!