dimarts, 29 d’abril del 2008


Hello!
Today I am talking about music once again! In one of the entries of the last term I talked about the tickets for the concert of Marea! Well, the concert was fabulous! We like this group very much and living concerts are brilliants! I went to Badalona by train with Frank, Ferran and Ginesta! The musicians were playing during two hours more or less. After the concert we took a taxi up to la Llagosta, and we slept in Alba’s boyfriend house ( Alba is Frank’s sister). The photo belongs to this concert, when it was sounding the song Señora, a version of a Serrat’s song!
My next concert will be in June, the 13th, the day after we will finish the “selectivitat”. It will be in Girona and the group this time is Extremoduro. This group also likes us a lot, and we have already bought the tickets for it! I go to the concert with Frank, Ferran, Gerard, Vico and Carla Gironell. It can be one of the best concerts that we will see!
Bye, byee!