diumenge, 4 de maig del 2008


Heey!
Today is the last day of this four days without class! Yesterday it was the last day of “barraques”. This year it have been the best! We have gone to “barraques” six days in two weeks! This days I have been there with a very different people! The music this year it has been very good. The groups that I have enjoyed the most were “Los suaves”, “Dr. Calipso”, “Obrint pas” and “Dekrèpits”. Also an orchestra, wich name I don’t know but they played good music. Another famous group that have come to Figueres was Pastora, but I don’t like his music.
On Wednesday we celebrated a batxillerat dinner because it was Cristian’s birthday! We ate in “la bolera’s bar” near from “barraques”, and later we went there all together. It was a fantastic night!
But now the party has finished and next week we have a lot of exams (history, art history, latin, greek), because in two weeks we finish second of batxillerat!
I wish everything will be all right at the end!
Byee!